We welcome content that informs and inspires the Zest community. And we welcome you to amplify your voice and share your knowledge and experience with the Zest tribe by authoring a post for our blog.
If you would like to submit an article for consideration, please keep the following guidelines in mind. (By submitting a guest post, you are confirming that you agree to these terms.)
- Original content only. All guest posts should be original, unpublished content that has been created by you or an author associated with your organization. We ask that you do not republish the content on your blog or elsewhere until it has been live on the Zest blog for 30-days.
- Right to republish. Once your post is accepted for publication, you grant us permission to use or republish the content in part or whole on our other publishing channels or mediums.
- Tell us about your content. When you submit your content, please include a brief summary of why you wrote it and the value it will bring to Zest readers.
- Not too short. Posts should be a minimum of 800 words.
- Link limits. Hey, we’re marketers, we understand. Links are important. You may include links to your or other websites in your post as long as they are relevant and lead to additional high-quality content. But, let’s keep it reasonable. Please don’t include more than 3 links to a single domain in your post.
- What to write about. Submissions to the Zest blog should feature content connected to our core values:
- Professional growth
- Skill building
- Growth mindset
- How you or your team use Zest
Our main readership is professional marketers. Please use the search box at the top of the site to see if we have already published content related to your topic. If we have, consider covering a different angle or perspective on the topic.
- No listicles, please. Members of the Zest tribe have told us that listicles don’t provide the type of in-depth knowledge and experience sharing they want.
- Tell us about yourself. We want to know who you are and tell our readers how to find more of your great content, so please include the following information along with your submission:
- A current email address
- A short bio, 50 words or less
- A link to your company’s website
- A profile picture
- Social profile links
- Videos and images. While you do not have to include graphics with your submission, we would love to see any screenshots, demo clips, charts, and other creatives that help illustrate your story.
- How to get started. If you have content you’d like to share on the Zest blog, please send your pitch to Tonya+collab@Zest.is
- A few more details. Your post may be edited to improve readability, to remove or modify mentions of specific products or brands, or to add relevant internal and external links.
- We love creative people.
We give editorial preference to members of the Zest tribe. It’s free to join and you can create an expanded profile which we will link to from your bio. If you are a member, please let us know when you submit your guest post.